In a time of uncertainty, one thing you can be certain of is that Fletcher Technical Community College is ready to help you. If you find yourself unemployed or underemployed during these unprecedented times, Fletcher is ready to assist you in obtaining additional training, certifications or a new degree. Or perhaps you need a new or updated resume and you need help writing it – we’ve got you covered.
Fletcher can assist you with the following:
- Potential scholarships for training
- Training and certifications for high-wage in-demand jobs
- Advising and career coaching
- Resume writing and job placement assistance
- Connection to Louisiana Workforce Commission to assist you with Business Services and Jobseeker Services
We know that connecting to the resources you need to move forward can be challenging, but the Fletcher team is here to help.
To learn more about Fletcher’s training programs, please visit http://www.fletcher.edu/courses/.
To seek assistance with resume writing or job placement, please visit http://www.fletcher.edu/service/career-services/.
To speak with an advisor about training programs or career assistance, please call (985) 448-7900.