Thank you sponsors!
– Presenting sponsor: REV/REV Business
– Platinum sponsors: Fletcher Technical Community College, LaPorte CPAs, Louisiana Seafood Promotion and Marketing Board, Regions Bank, Sealevel Construction Inc., Thibodaux Regional Health System
– Gold sponsors: EMR, Geaux Waste, John Deere Thibodaux, Kevin Clement for Mayor, Louisiana Federal Credit Union, Nicholls Foundation
– Silver sponsors: b1 Bank, Boutique Dominique, Cajun Resort, Dat Sauce, Duplantis Design Group, Entergy, First American Bank, Kristine Russell Lafourche Parish District Attorney, Lafourche Gazette, Nicholls State University MBA Department, Ochsner St. Anne, OMI, Ortho LA, Pernod Ricard, Sandy Holloway for Mayor, Shell, South Louisiana Bank, Synergy Bank
– Bronze sponsors: Apache Corporation, Assessor Wendy Thibodeaux, Crescent Crown Distributing, Danos, Foret Group, GIS, Greater Lafourche Port Commission, Heather Hendrix for Division A Judge, LA 1 Coalition, Raceland Raw Sugar, Slo-Melt
Our 2022 Seafood Social for Scholarships presented by REV/REV Business will take place on Thursday, September 29th from 5:00-7:30 pm at the Nicholls State University John L. Guidry Stadium. All proceeds fund B.I.G. scholarships for local students at Nicholls State University and Fletcher Technical Community College. Sponsorships and individual tickets include an impressive assortment of various Louisiana seafood (all you can eat) plus beer, soft drinks and water, live music, and a live auction.
All of our sponsors will receive tickets to the event, advertising on social media/website/email, signage at event (size/visibility based on level of sponsorship), and verbal recognition at this event at a luncheon. Some levels also get additional benefits. Make sure you get a level high enough for tickets to share with employees, clients, family members, or whoever else you’d like to bring. Contact Stacey Nichols (firstname.lastname@example.org or 504-232-0150) to become a sponsor or ask any questions.
The menu sounds delicious!
Bacon wrapped fried shrimp | Fried softshell crabs | Fried Crab Claws | Cobia Court Bouillon | Red Snapper Tacos | BBQ Shrimp
GET YOUR TICKETS HERE!
- Individual Ticket(s) – just increase quantity then choose “checkout”:
Note: There will be no physical tickets handed out ahead of the event. Everyone will simply check in at the event.
Sponsorships and logos (email to email@example.com ) are due by 9/22 to ensure full advertising. Updates will be shared via social media and http://bayouindustrialgroup.com/events/seafood-social
Please share this information with others, membership is not required to sponsor or attend. We look forward to working with you so we can keep growing our amazing local scholarship program!