Membership in the Bayou Industrial Group is open to any and all businesses, non-profit organizations, government agencies and individuals.
Each membership includes attendance for one at each monthly BIG luncheon at no charge, and you can send someone in your place if you are unable to attend. Other BIG member benefits include:
- Opportunity to be highlighted as the “BIG Member of the Month”
- Opportunity to participate in the BIG Business Tours
- Opportunity to bring and introduce guests at our monthly luncheons
- Opportunity to share news about your organization at our monthly luncheons and request BIG support of legislative or policy initiatives
- Networking with other business owners and community leaders from our Bayou Region!
Membership investment is as follows (for calendar year from January – December):
Large Business (over 100 employees): $440
Medium Business (10-100 employees): $330
Individual or Small Business (less than 10 employees): $275
Additional Representative from Member Company: $220
Email us for mid-year, pro-rated membership rates.
BIG recognizes new members at our monthly membership luncheons, generally the second Monday of each month at the Bayou Country Club in Thibodaux.